ECOCERT is a privately owned company, with its headquarter in France. For nearly 30 years, ECOCERT had and continue to assist stakeholders in the implementation and promotion of sustainable practices through certification, consulting and training services. Committed to organic farming since its creation, Ecocert has now extended its efforts to many other sectors. The Group is present in 24 countries and works on project in more than 130 countries. https://www.ecocert.com/en/
The USA Operations Director is in charge of the overall responsibility for the operations and administration functions of the business ensuring the organization runs smoothly and efficiently.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, exempt status position reporting to the Americas Director and the US GM.
- Bachelors, MBA Degree preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as director or operations manager
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Extremely organized, have a keen attention to detail and the flexibility to work with different aspects of a business.
- Experience in the organic inspection or certification sector, an asset.
- Multicultural environment experience, an asset.
- Viroqua (WI), Plainfield (IN) or Chicago (IL).
- Anual salary + variable : Comensurate to experience.
- Competitive benefits package : Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance; 401K plan.
- The Director of Operations ensures the proper integration of the a new company in the Group.
- Maintain constant communication between both companies
- Establish a plan to move both companies close at all levels and determine with both managements the best practices to put in place
- Ensure that both teams monitor the Group's technical procedures and complies with the regulations in force in its areas of intervention.
- The Director of Operations builds and proposes a consolidated budget to Americas Director in coordination with both US offices.
- Ensure regular follow-up through monthly reports
- Rigorously manage the financial and material resources (premises, IT, etc.) placed at his disposal.
- Decide on the allocation of resources to the different projects and the choice of resource to outsourcing, in coordination with the US GM and central services of the group.
- The Director of Operations is in charge of organizing, controlling and distribution of work within the teams it supervises.
- The Director of Operations oversees delivery of services indicators and purchasing.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interested applicants, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Cover letter summarizing your interest in the position
- Current resume
- List of three professional reference