ECOCERT ICO is recruiting a certification assistant asap. See description here
Ecocert ICO is part of the ECOCERT group: the number one inspection and certification body for sustainable development worldwide. Created in 1991, ECOCERT has specialized in the certification of organic agricultural products and has diversified its range of services to include organic and natural cosmetics, eco-products, fair trade, green spaces, etc.
Ecocert ICO responds to US clients’ requests for organic or sustainable development certification by a worldwide, well-known and trusted brand.
Our clients consist of farmers, processors, handlers, distributors…Etc.
More information: www.ecocertico.com
Title: Certification Assistant (Plainfield, Indiana)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Health insurance coverage and vacation benefits as outlined in the employee handbook
Reports to: Certification Manager/Deputy General Manager
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple duties
- Clear, complete and precise oral and written communication skills combined with courtesy
- Ability to work well within a team
- Highly organized, attentive to details, and self-motivated
- Ability to assist with travel booking and to quickly respond to and communicate schedule changes
- Knowledge of crop, livestock, food/feed/fiber processing or related field encouraged
- Interest in agriculture, agribusiness industry and sustainability
- Valid driver license required
- Some college preferred; degree in science related field a plus, or related experience
- Data entry & administrative duties
- Respond to clients and/or prospects inquiries regarding the certification process and forms
- Work with inspectors and personnel throughout the certification process
- Review initial applications for completeness
- Assist with conferences/events (travel may be required)
- Other duties upon request
- Possibilities of advancement within the company
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title and your name in the subject line. Phone calls will not be accepted.